Chapman Honda in Tucson in Tucson, Arizona
Chapman Honda in Tucson is located at 4646 E. 22nd Street. We are —your Tucson Honda Dealership—featuring a full inventory of Honda cars and SUVs. Our website includes actual photos of new and used Honda vehicles. Our Tucson Honda dealership website is part of our ongoing effort to provide our customers with convenient access to useful information and satisfying service. Use our site, www.chapmanhonda.com, to locate your next Honda, schedule service, or get pre-approved for financing. Or, give us a call at (520) 445-4024.
As a premier Arizona Honda dealership, we invite you to visit us and experience the pride we take in the vehicles we represent and the service we provide our customers. Chapman Honda in Tucson, Arizona serves Tucson, Ajo, Benson, Bisbee, Casa Grande, Green Valley, Nogales, Phoenix, Safford, Sierra Vista, Vail, Willcox and more. Benefits of Buying from Chapman Honda Tucson:
- Full new Honda car, SUV, truck and hybrid inventory online with actual vehicle photos.
- Certified Pre-Owned Honda and used car inventory with CARFAX reports available online.
- Schedule your next Honda service appointment online 24/7.
- Chapman Honda in Tucson takes great pride in the product we represent and was recently awarded the prestigious "President's Award" for 2012, 2011 & 2010 by American Honda. The "President's Award" recognizes top dealers who are unwavering in their pursuit of excellence and customer care. Chapman Honda has proven our dedication to our customers by achieving the rigorous standards.
- More than 1,000 Honda dealerships participate in the President's Award program annually. Each year, award objectives are established to inspire dealerships to achieve even higher levels of customer satisfaction. Chapman Honda Tucson has achieved these objectives and ranked to merit Honda's highest honor as a 2010 President's Award-winner. We are proud to be recognized as one of Honda's elite dealerships.
2013 Honda CR-V Continues Its Run of ExcellenceLast year, the Honda CR-V was the best-selling crossover SUV in the United States. Edmunds dubbed it a “well-rounded standout” in its competitive segment. Beyond returning with all of the family-friendly features that made last year’s entry popular, the 2013 Honda CR-V introduces a series of updates to raise the stakes. For the uninitiated, the
The Honda Graduate Program Offers Recent Grads Exclusive Rates and BenefitsThe Honda Accord (picture above) is one of the many vehicles offered with exclusive rates for grads. Earning a college degree is an admirable achievement; people are rewarded for this achievement in many different ways. Chapman Honda is now rewarding recent graduates for their work by offering the Honda Graduate Program. The program offers exclusive
Honda Cars Fit For New DriversFor first-time drivers, choosing the appropriate car might be difficult. With a plethora of choices, ranging from new, used, and salvaged cars, new drivers have more options than ever. However, some wheels are better equipped to handle first time drivers than others. The best car for a beginner tends to have a longer list of
2014 Honda Odyssey Featuring Spotless TechnologyThe 2014 Honda Odyssey features some of the most exciting selections out there. Assortments such as HD radio, a text message reader, and a vacuum sets the Odyssey apart from ordinary minivans. The inside the 2014 Odyssey displays an all-new center stack that deeds as a host of new features. Standard technology on the minivan
2013 Best Family Cars Include Honda Odyssey and CR-VU.S. News & World Reports has assembled a wide-ranging list of family-friendly vehicles that spans from compact cars to full-bodied SUVs. The Best Cars for Families awards combine quality, size and family-friendly features into a composite score. Within each of the 19 categories, the vehicle with the highest score is named the Best Car for